Features of the mobile ramp RL-MRLX:
- 1. Load capacity - 8, 12, 16 tons.
- 2. Total length - 9420; 11920; 13420 mm.
- 3. Total width - 2010; 2510 mm.
- 4. Height level - minimum 890 mm, maximum 1740 mm.
- 5. Solid wheels - 2 pieces.
- 6. Carriageway surface - zinc coated serrated grating.
- 7. Pump - manual hydraulic pump.
- 8. Complete set - chains with hooks - 2 pieces, rubber wheel chocks, tow pole.
The RL-MRLX mobile ramps are part of the extensive RAMPLO ramp range. They allow trucks and containers to be loaded/unloaded from ground level without any labor costs. RAMPLO ramps are manufactured from a robust, steel, welded construction.The ramp is equipped with a galvanised anti-slip grid, which ensures safe passage across the ramp in all weather conditions. It is also durable and does not require quick replacement when the ramp is in daily use.
The RAMPLO mobile ramp is equipped with a wheel group. With the help of solid wheels, the forklift truck moves the ramp around the warehouse area, placing the forklift fork in the hitch positioned in the centre of the ramp. This positioning of the hitch, ensures manoeuvrability when moving around the warehouse area, stability against tilting.
The manual hydraulic pump makes it easy to adjust the working height of the ramp (890 mm to 1740 mm). The mobile ramp is secured to the truck/container using the safety chains that come with the ramp. In addition, for the safe passage of the forklift truck there are guard rails on the edges of the ramp.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE MOBILE RAMP RL-MRLX:
1. A perfect combination of quality and price.
2. Serial production, in stock.
3. Anti-slip galvanized grating on the ramp walkway.
4. The width of the ramp carriageway makes it possible for the forklift to load the left and right pallet rows into the lorry.
5. Certified equipment, complies with international quality standards.
SIZES AND SPECIFICATIONS OF THE RAMP (dimensions, mm):
Load capacity, kg
* stock model
We also make individual ramps - shorter/longer, wider/narrower, higher/lower, other loading capacity and configuration.
Warranty: 18 months
Production period: 2-5 weeks (or sooner in case we have the requested standard model on stock or in production)
Delivery within Europe: 7 days (maximum)