Features of the stationary loading ramps RAMPLO-FX
- construction is made entirely of metal;
- do not require much efforts to install;
- load capacity from 6 to 10 tons and more;
- width of the ramp's roadway from 2 to 2.2 m and more;
- load is distributed between several support points;
- fencing, made of profile pipes, along both sides of the ramp serves as a bumper and does not allow a forklift driving beyond the ramp's side edges;
- the strong 12 mm thick connection bridge;
- the ramps' roadway is made of steel grating and diamond steel sheet.
To connect the ground level and a warehouse level, we manufacture the stationary loading ramp RAMPLO-FX, which consists only of an inclined part and a small connecting bridge. The loading ramp RAMPLO-FX is utilized when there is no need to level off forklift's position before driving inside of a warehouse since there is enough free space inside of a building. Such ramps are less expensive and shorter than the stationary ramps with a horizontal board (RAMPLO-FXH) and of course more affordable than the mobile ramps (RAMPLO-MR).
The advantages of the stationary loading ramps RAMPLO-FX (without a horizontal board):
1. Steel grating on the ramp's roadway instead of expanded metal sheets.
2. Thanks to the frame, made of pipes, the ramp is light, and the load on the base is less.
3. The width of the ramp's roadway is 2000 mm. Such a width allows a forklift to load/unload the left and right rows of pallets into/out the truck directly from the ramp.
4. Fencing along both sides of the ramp for its safe operation.
SIZES AND SPECIFICATIONS OF THE RAMPS (dimensions, mm*):
|#||Model||Loading capacity, tons||I||C||L||D||O||N|
* we also make individual ramps - shorter/longer, wider/narrower, higher/lower, other loading capacity and configuration.
Production period: 2-5 weeks (or sooner in case we have the requested standard model on stock or in production)
Delivery within Europe: 7 days (maximum)