Features of the stationary loading ramps RAMPLO-FXH:
- construction is made entirely of metal;
- easy to install;
- horizontal board for the safe forklift' movement;
- load capacity from 6 to 10 tons and more;
- length from 10.8 to 12.8 meters and more;
- the width of the ramp's roadway from 2 to 2.2 m and more;
- the load is distributed between several support points;
- fencing, made of profile pipes, along both sides of the ramp to prevent forklift driving beyond the ramp's side edges;
- strong 12 mm thick connection bridge on hinges;
- the ramps' roadway is made of steel grating and diamond steel sheet.
For those customers who do not need mobility, and height adjustment of the ramp is not so important, we can offer the fixed ramp RAMPLO-FXH with a horizontal board that allows aligning the position of a forklift just before driving inside of a truck or a warehouse.
The advantages of the stationary loading ramps RAMPLO-FXH:
1. Steel grating on the ramp's roadway instead of expanded metal sheets.
2. Thanks to the frame, made of pipes, the ramp is light, and the load on the base is less.
3. The width of the ramp's roadway is 2000 mm. Such a width allows a forklift to load/unload the left and right rows of pallets into/out the truck directly from the ramp.
4. Fencing along both sides of the ramp for its safe operation.
SIZES AND SPECIFICATIONS OF THE RAMPS (dimensions, mm*):
|#||Model||Loading capacity, tons||I||H||C||L||D||O||F||N*|
* we also make individual ramps - shorter/longer, wider/narrower, higher/lower, other loading capacity and configuration.
Additional options for mobile ramp RAMPLO:
|Supporting legs OTP-2SL||
(including legs -2SL)
Zinc coated riding surface
instead of painted OTP-ZRS
Anti-skid grating instead of
Tent above the carriageway
of the ramp OTP-TC
|Additional railing OTP-HR|
Choosing a different color
OPT-CLR (standard color
Ladder to the platform
Production period: 2-5 weeks (or sooner in case we have the requested standard model on stock or in production)
Delivery within Europe: 7 days (maximum)